How You Can Support KXL
Keystone XL (KXL) is an important piece of North America’s modern energy infrastructure network. Below are few key benefits of the project that you can share:
- Job Creation: KXL will bring thousands of well-paying job and millions of dollars in economic opportunity to North America.
- Investing in U.S. Infrastructure and Energy Security: KXL will strengthen America’s energy infrastructure. It will also increase North America’s energy security through the delivery of reliable and friendly source of energy.
- Safety: KXL will rely on enhanced standards, advanced technology, and designs that exceed code throughout construction and operations. It will uphold TransCanada’s fundamental commitment to safety, the environment, and the communities we serve.
- Extensive Reviews: KXL has gone through an extensive review and stakeholder engagement process, including the Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality and other state and federal regulators. Reviews have yielded extraordinarily positive results
- Environment: KXL is committed to protecting your backyard. Pipelines remain the safest and least GHG intensive way to transport oil. In fact, the U.S State Department’s Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (FSEIS) of the project undertook an extensive review of the GHG emissions and concluded the project indisputably passed the test.
Please share your support of the KXL pipeline on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Here is a suggested post:
“I support Keystone XL in #Nebraska #TimeToBuildKXL. Share if you do too!”